Wednesday, April 16, 2008

just one good shot....



Today we received a beautiful package in the mail. A very very pretty new dress for Tully and some great nappies for Asher from the very talented Lesley of Cherub's Kiss Tully is such a little princess and absolutely loves the dress. It is just so pretty. Can you see the smocking detail on it? Just perfect! Anyway, since Tully was looking so daper I thought I'd try and take some shots of the kids together. Why, oh why can I never get a shot of the two of them that is really good! No, I always get really cute shots of them, but not the sort that you can give to nan and pa as a pic of the kids. Know what I mean? I can never get them to both smile at the camera at the same time. Not a nice smile...sure I can get manic smiles but not "cute" smiles.

Today's shot do make me laugh though. And they are cute....



A great one of Tully:) As sweet as the dress she's wearing.

2 comments:

Sherrin said...

Lovely photos, Megsie! I love the second one particularly! :o)

Hey, hows the gocco?! Action shots...? lol- I'm working on Guy for mothers day!! ;o)

Eileen said...

These children are so adorable. Oh my goodness.. look at that smocking too.
Well, I'm sure Nan and Pa will be happy to have two or three pictures of these little treasures!