Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tully's Tropical Lily



Gee we've been keeping the postie busy here lately. Nearly every morning we get a delivery at about 7.30, it's like he's our alarm clock. It's a most uncivilised hour though and very much a rude awakening when we moved in here but now we're used to it.



Today's delivery was very exciting for Tully as it was for her! Every time there's a parcel she's so hopeful that it will be for her but lately it's been stuff for the baby. Today Tully's very talented and generous Aunty Tikki sent Tully a very special top, an Tropical Lily. If you haven't checked out tik's patterns go do so. She's very generous and shares these fab designs for free on her blog. She tells me they are easy to knit but I'm soooo not a knitter:D We have a Oriental Lily which is so super pretty and now a tropical Lily and will be getting a newborn Rainbow Lily if bub is a girl (please be a girl lol). Spoilt aren't we:D and very very appreciative, thank you a squillion Tik:D




I was also a very lucky recipient of a couple of dishcloths. The ones I had are falling apart and desperately needed some more. Was I going to attempt to knit them??? Hell no! I just nagged Tik to make me some, and when they were just a bit too soft and spesh for the dishes I nagged for some more. And look, it worked:D But these are a bit too spesh too me thinks lol:D

No comments: