Sunday, September 16, 2007

spring has sprung





well it had but now the weather has turned bad again. oh well....


to mark the short return of the sunshine I've finished off a couple more little springtime girls and a couple of cute little character's on short sleeve tee's. I had planned on having more up and stocking later in the week but we are going away the following week and i wouldn't have been here to send the tee's off to their new owners. Hopefully i will be able to finish off a little boys size 4 top as promised as well. Mind you the size 4 cotton raglan sleeve bonds is the same size as a size 2 bonds cotton-elastane. I don't really undrestand why that is so maybe if you have a size 4 boy and they wear the cotton raglan tops you can reassure me that it will fit....please:)
These are up previewing in tikki's ozebaby store at the moment and i'll send them live on Wednesday night after Spicks and Specs SAtime (9pm) can't go missing my fav show for the week.

No comments: