Saturday, December 8, 2007

my super dooper secret swap

Gee I love swaps! I was really lucky to be involved in a secret swap through Nappycino . I was even luckier to have scored the ever talented sherrin as my secret swapper. Needless to say I knew the moment i picked up the parcel it was Sherrin and i was so excited. Tully, Asher and I all received beautiful little packages. Utterly spoilt!

I had been watching Sherrin's progression with her linocuts on her blog and was pretty stoked to get an original copy for myself. My parcel is the first. I got a beautiful, beautiful recycled stationary set, which i had been searching for ages for. I really love recycled paper:) and this beautiful fabric that i had actually commented on. So thoughtful:)

Asher received this gorgeous little parcel. perfect for the pixie boy:)


Would you check out this set! I love this colour on asher. I would noramlly avoid orange on the rednut but it actually looks great on him. This is another of a fav print of sherrin's. I love how she has printed on the fabric and the colour combinations are so striking. AND a perfect fit too! These are going to be a much loved little number.

And lastly the tullster. Perfect card for the mermaid lover! She was stoked. She was also super stoked in this gorgeous little dress. I absolutley love this fabric and it looks so lovely on tully. Such a unique little dress that has lots of room in it for her to wear for many seasons to come. She wore it out with a little white top under it and it looked so perfect.






A huge thankyou sherrin for doing such a wonderful swap. :)

I'm still finishing my swap.....nearly done.

1 comment:

Sherrin said...

Yay Megsie! :o) I'm absolutely rapt that you like everything! It was a lot of fun doing this swap for you. I feel that I *know* you reasonably well, even though I have never met you, so it was pretty easy to figure out what to do. I'm glad you like the paper, too. My Mum makes it- she used to sell it at markets.

Have a lovely day!! :o)