Tuesday, July 27, 2010

to market, to market



phew, what a day! Gosh markets are very exhausting, but so so worth it!!! I had a wonderful time on Saturday selling my softies at a handmade kids and babies market in Warrnambool. It was so rewarding to see the delight on a little person's face as they cuddled a new little friend to them, rather than just hearing about how happy a new owner is. To hear people's response to my work, well besides the older lady who thought they were "different" lol. To see what was the most popular (pixies) and hear what people wanted to see more of (t-shirts in larger sizes). Yep, it was a great day, so great that I'm already planning for the next one! Well I really do have to since I'll have a new little person by my side by then, who know how much work I'll get done then!

So now that the market is over, I've finally set up my made it store
and will be stocking tomorrow night 9pm Sa time. I am still getting used to how made it works, but I figure I can't preview so all items will go up live. You can expect to see one long-legged polly dolly, Ruby along with some babushka's and montie monsters and sweet little brooches. And to help keep up with what's happening in the world of pint, you can "like" me on facebook, yep I'm there too now!

3 comments:

zofia said...

Great Megsie! I bet you did well.
Will be checking out your Madeit store :D

Mary said...

store pics look great Megsie, glad you did well.

Unknown said...

Your stall looks lovely! I am sure you were a huge success and I just know your made it store will be too. I love the sweet vintage apron!