Sunday, October 31, 2010

getting ready for chrissy



Today as I put up the last frankie poster calendar for the year, I marvelled at the speed of how 2010 has just zipped by. Really, just two months left of the year! Crazy. But I must admit I absolutely LOVE this time of year. The warming weather, the lengthening of the days and of the approach of christmas. I do so love christmas! It's such an exciting time of the year.

Last year I made my little cherubs each a santa sack for their christmas loot. I enjoyed making these so much that I decided to make some to pop up in my store. I was going great guns and whipped up four, but then as I got bigger and Otis became heavier, standing at the ironing board affixing fabric just became a bit too tiring. I really wanted to have a great load of these to offer but it's not looking like I'm going to. What I do have though is a little girl and little boy elf all ready to stock tonight.



along with a few gnomes.



and angels...



All will be available over at pint on made it this evening...when the babies let me pop them up.

No comments: