Wednesday, January 19, 2011
A little giveaway to help those in need
After reading of Toni's wonderful idea of raising money for those effected by the terrible floods in Queensland, I had planned on having an auction on my blog. But then I saw Jodie's wonderful variation of a giveaway and decided that was the way to go, so here it is!
I am offering a giveaway of a custom long-legged polly dolly. A custom! Yep that's right. You get to design your polly dolly but there are a few limitations.
* You can only choose from the actual design, I will not alter hair, eye shape, etc.. Seems obvious right, but I have been asked to change the design when offering customs before.
* You may choose from the four hair tones available.
* You let me know what colour clothing you would like but I choose the print, coordinating stripes, apron and accessories.
* You will need to allow 3 weeks for completion of the polly dolly (I have 4 small children;)). I will cover the cost of postage to whomever, where ever
* This is one of the major points. You must donate $5 to the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal Yep that's all! $5!
* you may enter as many times as you like but each entry will need a separate receipt number. It will need to be a unique donation specifically for this raffle. Please, please be honest as this is for a very worthwhile cause
* The winner will be drawn randomly on January 24...Edit to change The raffle will now be drawn at midday Wednesday 26 January. This will give those who haven't had any luck winning an auction, a chance to donate
Please dig deep and enter. If you aren't interested in a polly dolly there loads of other wonderful raffles and auctions. Toni on Make it perfect will be publishing a master list this weekend. Tikki and I will also be offering a couple of special pikki tint collaborations that I'm busy working on at present. The likes that have never been seen before! So make sure you check out tikki's blog next week for more information. Ohh and for all you knitty ladies, I've just heard tikki will be releasing her new patterns, sorello and fratello, with all proceeds from the remainer of January going to the flood relief
Hmmm so is that it? Yep I think so. Please comment only if you are entering the raffle and if you are up there in Queensland, please take care, my thoughts are with you.