Tuesday, May 24, 2011

two little boys



As I've been working on these two little long legged ollie dollie's a song by Rolf Harris keeps running arund my head, except I don't know the words to it so I just get the "two little boys with two da da da dum....." to the tune of the song, and you know what? It's driving me nuts! What is it with Rolf Harris? Now that dude was bizzare. Crazy artist singer yet an icon of Australia through the 70's and 80's. Anyways, these are the little boys I've been working on and loving for the last day. Now I'm going to leave them be to wait and go sew some faces on three little girls, at least Rolf can get out of my brain now. No songs about three little girls...although some strange song abut a dude with three legs diddle diddle diddle dee....is creeping in!!!

And just cause she's sweet and smiled at me nicely. sweet Sage. xxx

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I remember the song Megsie - http://www.stlyrics.com/songs/r/rolfharris8383/twolittleboys289132.html
There you go I always thought it was a very sad song :( And it always gives me goosebumps.

Your little boys are just gorgeous. And I love the sweet photo of Sage :D