Wednesday, May 25, 2011

creative space



This morning the sun is shining, which is so lovely, although I do imagine it is bitterly cold outside. With an expected top of 14, it seems pretty likely. As I tidied up the mornings activities after the hustle and bustle of the working and schooling folk had subsided, last nights sewing caught my eye and with the relisastion today was Thursaday aka creative space day, I snapped a shot and here it is. My creative bits for today, three long legged polly dolly's in various stages of having their sweet little faces made up.

In the foreground is a colourful ball of wool felt off cuts. I have quite a collection of these bright little bits and pieces. Often they get reused in other craft projects or the children use them for making, but I always wonder is it possible to wet felt these into balls or larger pieces? is anyone able to share some guidance here?

Anyways, here's hoping I get to finish off these girls little faces today. Firstly, I have to do all those tiresome chores around the house, whilst bubba sleeps soundly on my back then it's off for an excursion to the police station with my little school boys reception class. Oh what fun!

Do you take part in my creative space? Why not join in here

6 comments:

*Staci* said...

They are so cute I can't wait to see them finished. I love the bright hair and fabric you picked. :)

Amy said...

Oh they are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Love your little girls !

Michelle said...

Gorgeous as always. Hope you get as much done as you would like,

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

They are all gorgeous!

Bron said...

How fun are those little girls...good luck getting them finished