Saturday, October 1, 2011

sunshine



The sun has got his hat on, hip hip hip hip hooray.  The sun has got his hat on and he's coming out to play.

Don't you just love Charlie and Lola?  Miss Sage does so of course I often have little snippets of Lola running around in my head.  With all the wet weather I've often got this little ditty bouncing around and since we have been lacking a bit of sun, well I decided I'd just have to make one.  I quite like it, do you?  I'm going to tweak the pattern a bit and make another.  This time I'm planning on adding a bit of wadding to the triangles to make them a bit firmer, less floppy and this time I'm not stuffing with my cornfibre.  I don't have a lot of luck with the corn fibre, it's always, always lumpy.  I know others use it with alot more success, but I always get lumpy bumpy.  I do have the earlier batches, maybe the later stuff is better??  I so want to love it and use it but everytime I do I get lumpy bumpy's, so i just use it for the the little softies.

Oh and yes, two blog posts in a row!  I'm going to try and take part in blogtoberfest, hopefully I keep it up.  Likely, probably not, but you never know.

Click on the super ace blogtoberfest logo to find out more about it.  Til tomorrow xx



Tinniegirl Blogtoberfest 2011

No comments: