Tuesday, February 21, 2012

hello number 3


My little sunshine girl is 3.  She doesn't agree and thinks 2 is much nicer and "no, I am not having a birthday, you are" is in fact the way it is, but nope, she's three.  That's it. Hello to the 3's.  Oh no!!!!!!!!

 
I don't believe in terrible two's at all.  Two is a great age.  Not too much trouble at all really.  But three!!!  Oh dear.  It's ok though, I know what I'm in for.  Sage is number 3 inline so we've been there and survived...just.  The little rednut still hasn't quite come out of the terrible 3's and he's neary 6!


Lucky for Sage she has the cuteness factor to match her temper, the sweetness to balance her fire and her charming and endearing quirkyness that melts my hard heart.  Here's to the number 3, hopefully it will go at a slower pace than 2 did.  My babies are growing up way too quickly and I'm not quite ready for that.

1 comment:

Tania said...

I know what you mean about the speedy growing bizzo. It's taking my breath away lately. And I also entirely agree with the Terrible Two MYTH. Two is a doddle. Three? Well. Good luck with three.