Monday, February 11, 2008

seeking....



My stock of tees is getting low at the moment so I headed to the shops today to hunt some down. And this is ALL I came home with! Bugger hey! I think I left it a bit late:$ Only one boys one amongst them! Oh well, I do like the new winter colurs Bonds is using though.

Upon returning home i had 2 parcels waiting in my box. The very talented Donna from Bits for Bots had sent me this stunning nappy and some fab wool blend as a part of a trade. The nappy was an absolute surprise! How generous! Now this is why i love cloth nappies so much. How devine is that nappy compared to a piece of plastic? Not even worth comparing hey, especially if you could feel it! It's lush man!



My other parcel contained some much awaited wool felt from Winterwood toys Beautiful stuff. So I'm ready for the softies now :D Those tee's might just have to wait a bit.



And last is a piece of fabric I found in a little shop in Port Fairy. My little man loves fire engines so I couldn't leave it behind. Not sure exactly what it's going to become yet though.

No comments: