Sunday, March 2, 2008
Sherrin from Starashan has tagged me to share 7 things about myself. Sorry I've taken a while with this. Now what to share :) hmmmm.
Firstly ..Here are the rules: Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I grew up in little country town in an old pub. It was an amazing buiding with a really interesting history. It had a huge mural in the bar of the township and it's characters in it's early days. It had huge ceilings from pressed metal with really intricate patterns on them. I used to think parts of it were haunted and got really scared in certain rooms, especially when my older siblings locked me in them!
2. I used to dream of having one of my portraits hung in the National Portrait Gallery but then I worked in an art gallery with alot of professional artists and realised that I really didn't have the drive or commitment to be able to achieve this. Maybe i'll just enter the bald archies one day:)
3. I love to go bushwalking but i really hate walking up steep hills/mountains, especially with a child attached to my back. I get a bit shitty with lach if he promises me an easy bushwalk and it's got a really steep bit in it.
4. I don't drive a car and never have but probably will one day. I nver really needed one but find as the kids are getting older it would be more convenient to be able to drive rather than slogging around with tikes in a pram.
5. I have a gap in my front teeth. It is rather large and I used to be a bit paranoid about it but have come to accept it as being me:) I used to be able to smoke a cigarette through it when I was a smoker with out having to use my hands. Now that's a talent (ewww)
6. I'm really sad that my little girl has stopped letting me choose her outfits for her. I used to love choosing what she would wear everyday but now she demands to wear certain dresses. I'm sneaking some of them out of the wardrobe as I don't really like them and sadly she never wants to wear the dresses that i make her :(
7. I'm going to womad this weekend and am really looking forward to it. It seems like forever that I went to a music festival. I used to love going to Meredith and always planned on taking the kids but it gets sold out way too quickly for us nowadays.
Phew :) that was harder than i thought. Now who to tag...
oh and the picture at the topis of my little seamstress busy working away. Can't do a post without a picture :)