Sunday, March 2, 2008

tagged :)



Sherrin from Starashan has tagged me to share 7 things about myself. Sorry I've taken a while with this. Now what to share :) hmmmm.

Firstly ..Here are the rules: Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I grew up in little country town in an old pub. It was an amazing buiding with a really interesting history. It had a huge mural in the bar of the township and it's characters in it's early days. It had huge ceilings from pressed metal with really intricate patterns on them. I used to think parts of it were haunted and got really scared in certain rooms, especially when my older siblings locked me in them!

2. I used to dream of having one of my portraits hung in the National Portrait Gallery but then I worked in an art gallery with alot of professional artists and realised that I really didn't have the drive or commitment to be able to achieve this. Maybe i'll just enter the bald archies one day:)

3. I love to go bushwalking but i really hate walking up steep hills/mountains, especially with a child attached to my back. I get a bit shitty with lach if he promises me an easy bushwalk and it's got a really steep bit in it.

4. I don't drive a car and never have but probably will one day. I nver really needed one but find as the kids are getting older it would be more convenient to be able to drive rather than slogging around with tikes in a pram.

5. I have a gap in my front teeth. It is rather large and I used to be a bit paranoid about it but have come to accept it as being me:) I used to be able to smoke a cigarette through it when I was a smoker with out having to use my hands. Now that's a talent (ewww)

6. I'm really sad that my little girl has stopped letting me choose her outfits for her. I used to love choosing what she would wear everyday but now she demands to wear certain dresses. I'm sneaking some of them out of the wardrobe as I don't really like them and sadly she never wants to wear the dresses that i make her :(

7. I'm going to womad this weekend and am really looking forward to it. It seems like forever that I went to a music festival. I used to love going to Meredith and always planned on taking the kids but it gets sold out way too quickly for us nowadays.

Phew :) that was harder than i thought. Now who to tag...

1. Tikki

2. katanya

3. kris

4. karen

5. aimee

6. lesley

7. bec

oh and the picture at the topis of my little seamstress busy working away. Can't do a post without a picture :)

1 comment:

Sherrin said...

Thanks for playing, Megsie :o) I can really relate to the bushwalking one... I'm just thankful that it's my partner who does most of the slinging! :o) (He is a packhorse- will have Zeph in the ergo, and Ash on his shoulders.)