Wednesday, April 8, 2009

tee's are up



I finally found some sunshine and the tee's are up and previewing now. They'll go live tomorrow night at 9pm. Polly Dolly is actually the sketch and inspiration behind the softie
polly dolly
I made a couple of months ago. I still haven't found the time to try another version but hope to very soon.



I've made a range of sizes from 00 to 2 and have used up most of my stock of tee's. I won't be purchasing the brand I normally use due to some recent developments in the company, I don't really want to support them anymore. So I'm after some new tee's to use. I'd prefer fair trade and i'd love organic cotton as well but that may be dreaming as I would also love them to be very affordable and have a nice cut for little girls as well. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Tam said...

http://www.ramocollection.com/organic.html

Has an ok range of organic cotton...not sure on fair trade though.

Splash Alley is a good place to get them

Tam