Wednesday, January 26, 2011

and the winner is.......



I'm so sorry for the slight delay, but a beautiful sunny public holiday called for a trip to the beach for the pint sized folk. I hope your day was as spectacular as ours. Sun, sand and ice creams, gosh does it get any better?

Now without further ado, I'm very proud to announce together we raised $300! Wow that's so awesome and I'm so very, very pleased and excited! Thank you to everyone who donated and made this possible. Now I'd love to be techno savvy and show you the image of the random number generator and the lucky winner, but I'm not so you'll all just have to take my word for it.

I know, you just want me to get on with it right! Well ....the winner is .....
Cathy Rubin! Congratulations Cathy and thanks so much for entering. I'll be in touch tonight to get the lowdown on exactly what you would like for your custom polly dolly.

Once again a MASSIVE thankyou to you all and especially Toni and Carli for their organisation!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Congrats to Cathy! And thank you for your generosity and for encouraging us all to give that bit extra!